I cannot download the FF320 version1.6.7 Xplane 12 the download always stops at 2.GB and the FF757 tells me that  the versionI have the 2.6.9 is not supported. I have read that the latest version is 2.7. I hope I have wrote this in the right section.

• Administrator

hello Fred,

the download problem with the A320 Ultimate v1.6.7 I cannot recreate here. Download works fine (external homeoffice from Hamburg).

may be an antivir program blocked files or slowed down the download?

The B757:

version not supportet means most times , that the used X-Plane 12 version is in Beta and so FlightFactor cannot give support in this case....

The plane shall work. Or do you have loaded the wrong version into the sim (there are two included: for XP11 and XP12)...

Greets Heinz

• Administrator

hmmm that is strange.

I have downloaded it here complete.

And this is always the same server....

Are you sure that an antivir program don't blocked files or slowed down the download?

Do you have tried the download again?

I have tried without firewall the normal 1.6.7 and the Beta version with firefox and the microsoft browser all stop at 2.104.232kb the edge browser says Network issue. I have just tried to download the 757 it also stops at 2.0GB.

Yes from the aerosoft shop its never happend before I have been buying from the shop since 2006. I only use the Windows defender as this computer is only for flight simulation. I bought the FF320 and FF757 in 2019 and the FF320 for xplane 12 in 2022. There was never a problem.

• Administrator

Hello Fred,

yes ok.

That is strange.

I would say please open a Support Ticket for that problem.

Anfrage einreichen – Aerosoft

In the text write, that you have spoken with me (Heinz Flichtbeil).

Then I get the ticket and I can forward this to our IT. I cannot look into Customer Accounts.

Also please in the Ticket (not here in th forum) send us your order Numbers form the purchase's.

Sorry for the problem...

Thank you....

• Administrator

Hello Fred,

The B757 V2 Professional v2.6.9 is a download zip file of 1.9 GB . So it shall load complete.

Only the A320 Ultimate Extended v 1.6.7 XP12/11 is a 3.3 GB dowload zip file.

So it seems to me that there is may be a 2 GB Limit at your internet connection? Is that possible?

I have tested the download of the FF A320 v1.6.7 again and the 3.3 GB are downloaded complete an correct.

Do you have opened a support ticket as mentioned?

We speak from this two products? To be sure:

Boeing 757 V2 Professional | Aerosoft Shop

A320 Ultimate Extended XP12 | Aerosoft Shop

Another idea:

Do you downloaded from our new Shop or our old shop?

Greets Heinz

Heinz Thank you for your help I have found the fault and its not from your side. I have at last after trying lots of things just read a report the my router TP link is blocking the downloads so you can close the thread. I have still not been able to get things working but I am not an IT technic.

Update I used the LAN without the WLAN no problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1