AEROSOFT SUPPORT HELP

LuisSpain

Hello I have started an enquiry (ticket number 19247) more than 10 days ago ( last 25 th of July) and no answer. I would like to know if this is normal or not) Thanks a lot.

• Administrator

Hi @LuisSpain,

Sorry about that - It's not normal. I took a quick look, and it looks like there was an error on our part with the status of your ticket. I've corrected it and escalated the ticket, so you should receive a response soon.

• Like 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry Luis, that nobody responds. Not being Aerosoft staff, I have no access to the tickets, but if you explain your problem, maybe I can help you.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello I just have buy your Aerosoft A320/A321 professional product and when I tried to install in my computer, and finisht to download in fsx doesn´t appears the new aircrafts.

Please could you inform me how I must download your product?

Jonas Scholz

21 days ago

Dear Sir,

many thanks for your message. Which FSX version do you use? Did you install SP1 and SP2? Did you encounter any issues during the installation?

With friendly greetings,

Jonas Scholz

Aerosoft Customer Support

Hello

No, just Experiencia Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22644.1000.0

The computer was new and just this pack and start with STEAM PROGRAM.

21 days ago

Buenas tardes

Indicar que tengo FSX Steam como plataforma para el A320, así como el sistema Windows es:

Edición Windows 11 Home

Versión 22H2

Instalado el ‎05/‎10/‎2022

Versión del sistema operativo 22621.1992

Experiencia Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22644.1000.0

Atentamente

Thanks a lot Mr. Mopperle

Please login to display this image.

Antivirus off

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Luis, 

the answer to your problem is unfortunately quite easy: the "Aerosoft A320/A321 professional" is not compatible with FSX, but only with the Prepar3D simulator. 

For your FSX you need the "Airbus A320/A321" package. I am sure that Aerosoft is able to organise a replacement for you. 

• Thanks 1

• Administrator

Hello @LuisSpain,

I apologize again for the delay in the handling of your ticket. The delay on your ticket is not what we aim for, and is not the normal outcome of our tickets.

I've moved your ticket to our sales & accounts team and asked them to approve your latest request in the ticket. The sales team work standard office hours, so you should receive a response tomorrow. I have asked them to give your ticket priority due to the wait and also sent you a promotional code via forum messages.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.