problem with the thrustmaster throttle

OmarThePilot

Hello everybody so i got the Thrust master airbus handstick and throttle but on the throttle when i put on idle in game it wont go on idle infact i would have to put it on reverse thrust for it to be on idle why is that (FSX)

• Aerosoft
On 5/11/2023 at 10:42 PM, OmarThePilot said:

sir?

Hi,

The combination Aerosoft A320 and FSX is very old.

However there is a way of somewhat using them together:

Please check this post :

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, OmarThePilot said:

And one more thing when I do the calibration the next button is selected and so whenever I move the throttle it gets clicked what can I do to stop that?

This is because there are Virtual Buttons on the TCA axes.

They trigger the switching to the next axis calibration process.

The trick is to push any button before you start the calibration and hold it during the entire calibration process.

This will avoid input flanks to be detected.

It works but when I go on FSX control settings and go to decrease and put the throttle on reverses thrust it won’t work it won’t set it up and even though I selected the quadrant is the game broken and the stuff are switched like the quadrant Is the hand stick and the throttle is the quadrant?.

• Aerosoft
32 minutes ago, OmarThePilot said:

It works but when I go on FSX control settings and go to decrease and put the throttle on reverses thrust it won’t work it won’t set it up and even though I selected the quadrant is the game broken and the stuff are switched like the quadrant Is the hand stick and the throttle is the quadrant?.

Sorry, but I don't really understand what you mean....

Can you explain clearly what the issue is and what you have done.
Please also post screenshots of settings and assignments.

If you are using the TCA joystick, please make sure the little lever usually used as throttle isn't assigned to any throttle function.
If this is the case, it could cause conflict with the TCA throttle quadrant.

The throttle Quadrant works well the only problem it has is that the reverse thrust wouldn’t work when it’s set and when it comes to set the reverse thrust in the throttle (decrease) it won’t when I move it to reverse 

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

In the Windows calibration utility, what are the RAW values for IDLE and full reverse of both throttle axes ?

• Aerosoft

You have everything needed in the tutorial I already sent you 2 hours ago.
Please read, understand and apply it.
Pay EXTRA attention to STEP 2 completely as this is the core of the system to make this work.

• Aerosoft
3 minutes ago, OmarThePilot said:

I’ve followed all the steps but when it comes to throttle decrease it won’t get the key assigned..it worked yesterday but today not.

If it worked yesterday it must work today.
Or something local and specific to your system has changed since yesterday.
This is something only you can check.

Bottom line is that the procedure I sent you this morning works well.
You need to make sure to carefully apply it completely and not skip any step or "round corners".

But then I get the X axis Y axis etc in the calibration which apply to the hand stick right? The problem is whenever I switch the pc off everything goes back to how it was 

• Aerosoft
6 minutes ago, OmarThePilot said:

But then I get the X axis Y axis etc in the calibration which apply to the hand stick right?

I don't understand what that means.

6 minutes ago, OmarThePilot said:

The problem is whenever I switch the pc off everyone goes back to how it was

Then you have a problem specific to your system.
Please sort that out before going further.

Where should I check in the system? I’m not sure exactly sir..is there a way we could contact via vc? It would be a lot easier as it’s pretty hard and I’m scared I spent 250 euro for nothing and also where you talking about T.A.R.G.E.T