I am running the current MSFS version and just added the Bravo quadrant.   When I apply throttle it keeps jumping around and will not hold power regardless of where I have the levers.  I unassigned the auto-throttle.  It happens with all aircraft.

I do have the quadrant plugged directly into the computer.   I have reset the USB Game controller setting to default.  

Frustrated.

Mark

• Aerosoft

Have you calibrated the unit in the Windows Peripheral calibration utility? 

Are the axes responding correctly in the utility ?

Is that the USB Game controller utility.   It does respond fine in the utility.  I'm starting to think about deleting my controllers and seeing if it works and then reinstalling them.  

Ideas

• Aerosoft

- How did you assign the throttle axes in the simulator ? (Screenshot of the controllers window in the simulator is fine)

- Make sure no other device (joystick for instance) has an axis also assigned to throttle function.

- Make sure the ASSISTANCE parameter in MSFS is set to TRUE TO LIFE. 

• Aerosoft

Also, if you have FSUIPC installed, please remove it temporary and restart the simulator.
But first check the questions and suggestions above.

I got it.   I had a turtle beach throttle quadrant before and the assignments where still in there as I am still using the yoke.  After I unplugged all the controls it worked so I slowly added things back and figured out there was conflicts on the  assignments. 

Thank you so much for your help.

Mark

• Upvote 1