EBBR passenger LOD slow to load and passenger duplication

Haggu

Hello,

I don't usually get this issue at other airports but I've noticed quite a few times if I go through the terminal at EBBR that the LOD on passengers will be slow to load at times. Resulting in something like what is shown in the first screenshot for a few seconds. Or in some cases the passengers won't load in properly at all until I move away completely and then come back. For reference I'm running the sim in 1080p with an RTX 3070, 32GB of ram and an i7-10700F. Also, I seem to have spotted a section of the airport where passengers seem to be duplicated (near A40) which can be seen in the second screenshot. Granted, a fairly minor issue in the grand scheme of things but thought I'd just bring it to your attention just in case.

Thanks

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Very strange. I've since reinstalled the airport since posting (even onto another ssd) and I seem to get the same result. Hopefully there's a way to fix it somehow. Especially seeing I only really notice this kind of thing at EBBR as well.

• 2 weeks later...

@Jo Erlend Would it be possible for you to take a look at this please? Not sure why I'm seeing these delays at close range because my GPU usage only seems to be at about 46% when roaming around the terminal. As for the duplication, I'm not entirely sure how to fix that one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Verified Developer

Hi, I'll sort out the duplicated passengers in the next update, as for the LOD switch I'll take a look and see if anything can be done.

• Thanks 3

Hi Jo,

Will EBBR become available for Xbox in a future update through the marketplace? Would be really great as for now the only alternative is the Justsim version.

• 1 month later...

Dear, I’m a huge fan of this airport since it is my main airport. I’ve upgraded my pc to run this smoothly but I don’t succeed in having stutter free landings at this airport. For the moment I use a Ryzen 7 5800x3d with a 4070ti and 32 GB ram. Last week I also upgraded my mobo. It’s only a question but can I be that the airport needs a bit of optimisations? I play in 4k but my settings are sure not at ultra. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/15/2023 at 9:20 AM, Peter Vercauteren said:

Dear, I’m a huge fan of this airport since it is my main airport. I’ve upgraded my pc to run this smoothly but I don’t succeed in having stutter free landings at this airport. For the moment I use a Ryzen 7 5800x3d with a 4070ti and 32 GB ram. Last week I also upgraded my mobo. It’s only a question but can I be that the airport needs a bit of optimisations? I play in 4k but my settings are sure not at ultra. 

Indeed , I am facing a lot of problems related to bad performance. @Jo Erlend can you guide how to get better performance or improve and optimize this scenery?

Thanks in advance for your support.

• 3 months later...
On 4/10/2023 at 7:21 PM, Aerosoft Team said:

Yes. it has been sent to Microsoft in January if I am correct. We are waiting for it to be handled.

Hi, this scenery still does not seem to be available for installation on XBox. Is there any update on this? Should I still hope for a release anytime soon? 

• 5 months later...

I hate to revive an old thread but I'm just wondering if @Jo Erlendcould please revisit this? Unfortunately an update didn't come.