XPLANE11 WON'T LOAD AFTER UPDATE DOWNLOAD

YOAV4

I HAD XPLANE 11 WORK 2 TIMES,THEN I DOWNLOADED YOUR UPDATE AND IT

STOPPED LOADING AT"FINISHING ASSYNCHRONOUS" AS OTHERS HAVE MENTIONED

AND WERE NOT HAPPY. I FINALLY SENT IT BACK TO AMAZON. 

TRIED DOWNLOADING AND RUNNING XPLANE12 DEMO, SAME STUFF.

BEST,...........JOAB4

SEND LOG WITH THIS AS ATTACHMENT.

X-Plane Installer Log.txt

First of all... - you are NOT experiencing a problem with X-Plane, you have a problem with your computer and/or your knowledge of it.

Are all drivers updated? You are running Windows10 6bit accordiing to the log.txt and the problem is your AMD graphics card or its drivers.
Your HD8570 is a pretty old low performance GPU but it should nevertheless be able to run XP11 at low settings, provided the drivers are not as stone-age as the graphic card itself.

The reason why nobody is here anymore is that nobody has any problems and everybody is able to keep their PCs up-to-date maybe.  .-)

• Upvote 1

XP12 will probably not run on your old PC anymore, at least your graphics card is a few generations too old to cope with the new requirements, I'm afraid.
As far as I remember the AMD HD 8570 was released in 2013 and lacks  most of todays technology, i.e. it is not just slow, it simply lacks the required functionality.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Here are the XP11 system requirements ( X-Plane 11 System Requirements - X-Plane ) and here for XP12 ( X-Plane 12 System Requirements - X-Plane ).  As EDNR-Cruiser noted, your rig doesn't appear to meet specs, at least for the graphics card.

And most importantly, your best place to get support is the appropriate XP support forums. Here's a place to start using pretty simple language:  ( X-Plane Support (helpscoutdocs.com ).

One last thing - Please don't use all caps when you type. It comes across as shouting and rude. Not the best way to get others to help you.

• Administrator

Hello,

and we here (this Aerosoft X-Plane Forum) will help if we can. Also our users and customers.

But sometimes it takes a day or two...

With our X-Plane Shop you also see the system requirements:

X-Plane 11:

XPlane 11 + Aerosoft Airport Pack | Aerosoft Shop

And X-Plane 12:

X-Plane 12 | Aerosoft Shop

Greets Heinz