Honeycomb Configurator - assistance needed

Can anyone point me to an idiots guide for the Honeycomb configurator v2.2?  I have had the Honeycomb Alpha yoke for some time but never used a configurator relying on default settings and what I could set through FSUIPC.  Now I recently acquired the Honeycomb Bravo throttle to go with the yoke.  Getting the yoke and throttle set up in MSFS2020 was very straight forward.   However this is not the case in P3D4/5.  I downloaded the Honeycomb configurator tool for P3D hoping this would solve my problems but it is a nightmare of an app and the YT Video by the developer is very opaque and difficult to follower - a sentiment shared by numerous comments to the YT vid.  What I want to able to do is the edit the Honeycomb default bindings on the yoke in particular buttons 2 and 3 because they duplicate bindings on the throttle and conflict with my Chaseplane camera controller button settings. Until I sort this out I have deleted the configurator and just set up bindings as best I can through FSUIPC but this leaves me unable to make full use of the throttle and of course the LEDs don't work.  Any assistance appreciated.  Thank you.

Bruce

Thank you for the tutorial link but it confirms my previous comments about this being a complex and confusing interface.  I note that this tutorial is for the throttle but my issue is with the yoke - I have no need to edit the throttle's default bindings. What I want I guess is a new profile for my yoke that has no bindings configured - I don't need them they just get in the way of how I want my yoke buttons configured.

Bruce

• Aerosoft

Hi Bruce,

You are welcome.

The software, as well as the way of programming, are the same 

for both the yoke and the throttle,  as you can see.

Best regards.