Unknown Airway except it's in the database

Hello,

maybe someone here can lighten me up why PFPX is telling me it doesn't know an airway when it specifically knows it. In detail I'm planning a flight from NTAA to VHHH. I wanted to use this route: OPERU G224 TUT B577 FA A584 NI A578 PNI A222 UNZ M501 NOMAN

Now comes the difficult part: between NI and PNI, PFPX claims that airway A578 is "unknown". However, on the map it clearly shows it existing all the way up and I can't see how it wouldn't work:

Please login to display this image.

If I try to create this airway manually using "User Waypoints & Airways" it says: "Airway already exists". No way! Then why on earth are you not using it? From what I can see the airway is High & Low, two way and usable up to FL600 all the way through, so whats the matter here? Does anyone know?

Thank you very much in advance!

Regards,

Martin

Hello Martin,

There is an issue that affects many add-ons where an NDB and VOR with the same identifier are co-located.

In this instance PFPX data links A584 to the NI VOR but A578 is connected to the NI NDB.

Can only suggest you route direct from UPDIX to the NI NDB and continue from there via A578

vor 3 Minuten schrieb srcooke:

Hello Martin,

There is an issue that affects many add-ons where an NDB and VOR with the same identifier are co-located.

In this instance PFPX data links A584 to the NI VOR but A578 is connected to the NI NDB.

Can only suggest you route direct from UPDIX to the NI NDB and continue from there via A578

Thank you Steven, that's the tiny little detail I missed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use