EDDM company parking positions

Stingrey

Simwings Hamburg and Munich were my first purchased airports in MSFS and i am still satisfied with them.

The only thing that really bothers me is that Munich Airport does not seem to have assigned parking positions to airlines. Instead, airlines are placed randomly at the two terminals.

Unfortunately, there is no longer the possibility in MSFS to adjust the gates by airlines themselves via a tool. I would therefore be pleased if you could once again lend a hand here, so that the AI traffic is actually placed at the right terminals. That would increase the immersion in Munich considerably.

Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Some time has passed since my post about the missing Company Parking Codes and version 2 of the Airport has been released. Unfortunately, the airlines are still wildly mixed at the two terminals. There is no allocation at all.

I know that there are restrictions in the MSFS here but other manufacturers also get the reasonable. I would be happy if in an upcoming update perhaps once again thought of it. As you can read in forums, I'm not the only one who is very bothered by this.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I will forward that to the project manager. 

Mathijs, maybe an idea for a new tool? ADE development has stopped since the creator retired and no alternatives to easily adjust parking size, airline codes etc.

• Like 1

• Aerosoft
On 6/24/2023 at 4:44 PM, Er!k said:

Mathijs, maybe an idea for a new tool? ADE development has stopped since the creator retired and no alternatives to easily adjust parking size, airline codes etc.

Yeah, has been on my list for a while. But these days it is very hard to find developers that have time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...