Loss of cockpit sounds A330 P3D

Blaster254

Hi guys. I’ve had this problem from the start with the A330. If I’m not using a headset, no issues at all. But if I load a flight with the headset connected, I get the cockpit sounds such as seatbelt signs, fire test and others through the headset and everything else through the speakers. 

now if I unplug the headset, I lose the internal sounds completely and even if plugging them in again, they don’t come back. I have tried all the trouble shooting I can find on here. Any advice or ideas would be great.

Ryan

Hi bud. P3D 4.5. Settings are as they are supposed to be. Set to my speakers. With the headphones in. The setting is correct too. Now with any other aircraft non aerosoft, with the headphones in, the cockpit and all engine external sounds remain with my speakers. I only hear ATC through the headphones. It is only aerosoft aircraft that have this issue. If I load the flight with the A330 and no headphones plugged in, then all is ok. I don’t think I can explain it any clearer than that 

• Deputy Sheriffs

As I remember this is an unsolved P3D issue. When you disconnect an audio device while P3D is running. you have to restart P3D.