TDM CORUÑA ELEVATION ON PROBLEM ON TAXIWAY AND GA APRON

Eduard Gasull

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Eduard, as Mohammed already stated, you need to delete Asobo's LECO from the Content Manager as it was delivered with the Iberia World update. The other question is, whether you SHOULD do that. TDM LECO has a broken localizer for months now and 

the developer has disappeared from all channels. So i suggest, you delete TDM LECO für the time being and  try the "standard" handmade Asobo LECO first. Maybe you like it :)

On 10/31/2022 at 9:41 AM, Flyingpaul1980 said:

Hi Eduard, as Mohammed already stated, you need to delete Asobo's LECO from the Content Manager as it was delivered with the Iberia World update. The other question is, whether you SHOULD do that. TDM LECO has a broken localizer for months now and 

the developer has disappeared from all channels. So i suggest, you delete TDM LECO für the time being and  try the "standard" handmade Asobo LECO first. Maybe you like it :)

Hi,

TDM released update 1.6 yesterday. I hope they fixed the issues with the localizer.

Best Regards

Mohamed

• 1 month later...
Am 4.11.2022 um 08:56 schrieb mohammed kaafar:

Hi,

TDM released update 1.6 yesterday. I hope they fixed the issues with the localizer.

Best Regards

Mohamed

correct, and Aerosoft hasn't published it to this day 😕

• 1 month later...