Are NEO Liveries Standard?

capt_dunsel

I'm at Las Vegas (KLAS) and while almost every plane is Southwest, United, Frontier, etc (as should be) I noticed a group of NEO A320 Airbus jets on one end of the airport. Is there a specific reason these planes are not branded with a company livery? Thanks, love the product.

I did, but I'm still not sure why NEO planes are displayed, since that's a manufacturer. I found this on your website:

We feel strongly about support. Buying one of our products gives you the right to waste our time with questions you feel might be silly. They are not. Do however read the limitations as noted below.

Here are the limitations you list:

• The parking locations, taxi and flight paths are determined by the simulator, Simple Traffic has no influence (I can't imagine this is it)

• As Simple Traffic only uses the default AI traffic models it is very well possible that a livery is displayed on an incorrect model. This is expected behavior. (Probably not this either)

• Any modeling issues, lights etc., are all part of the AI traffic system of the simulator and cannot be changed by Simple Traffic (Don't believe this is it either)

• When an airline code is inserted by Online AI traffic, the simulator will select the correct livery according to the live traffic data received. If Simple Traffic does not yet include a livery for a given airline, then a random livery will be selected instead. This expected behavior. (If these planes do not have an airline associated with them, that would make sense. Is that the issue?)

• If the ‘Ground Aircraft Density’ slider is set above 0, static ground aircraft will be generated with random liveries. This is controlled by the sim and is expected behavior (Ground Aircraft Density is set to 0)

• Aerosoft

Well if you do not believe what we state and believe we simply lie to customers I will close this discussion right now as now sensible discussion will be possible. 

Feel free to contact me at mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com when you can explain to us how we can avoid these limitations. Believe me, I will make it worth your time as this would be extremely valuable information!