VRInsight doesn't work with MSFS

I have a problem. I will try to be brief.
I bought the "VRInsight" Instrument Radio Stack (hereinafter VRI) from Aerosoft. I have purchased FSUIPC7, PMDG 737 and of course MSFS 2020 from Microsoft store.
The VRI only works when I press "ctrl+4", and it only works when I change the frequency with the mouse in the first place. Then while I keep the radio panel display VRI works perfectly but if I go back to pilot view it doesn't work anymore. Does anyone understand what could be going on? I'm going crazy. When one is clumsy with computers like me, he hopes that when paying there will be no problems of this type. Please, if anyone has experienced something similar, let me know.
 My computer is new, it has an i7 12900; NVIDIA GTX 3070Ti, and the like. It is up to date and everything is legal.

• Aerosoft

Dear Sir,

This is the Twin Otter specific subforum.

Please post in the general msfs controllers one.

The Vrinsight Radiostack is intended to work with default aircraft in FSX and P3d.

However, here is a tutorial that may interest you :

If you have further questions, please repost in the appropriate subforum. 

Best regards.