possible corrupted saved flight plans causing erratic behavior airbus pro

HATCHETT C182

after checking everything, i have found when i load the saved flight plan from simbrief into mcdu is when i have the erratic behavior. when i do not load a flight plan or type flight plan in manually i have no issues in any of the buses 318/319/320/321. just wanted to give some it of help for this topic. p3d v5.3

edit: i also deleted all saved flight plans in p3d and in the flight plan folder of the airbuses. im going to check again to make sure 1 of the flight plans wasnt corrupted 

edit: just loaded flight plan from simbrief into mcdu a320 no issues climb to cruise no erratic freezing. im chalking my issue up to corrupted flight plans saved in p3d and possible flight plan folder of airbuses in the document section. all working for me.

• HATCHETT C182 changed the title to possible corrupted saved flight plans causing erratic behavior airbus pro