Hole in Lord Howe

Private-Cowboy

Hi there,

today I came across another oddity in LHI. When I start at the airport and fly a bit farther away (say the opposite end of the two high mountains), the two high mountains get holes in them. Even if I turn around and get closer again, that does not change. It looks like ...

950872LHI_1.jpg

Only when I get really close again, the holes vanish and it looks normal again...

38051LHI_2.jpg

Has anyboy of you seen that and has an idea if I can do something about it? Thank you.

One of the testers came across this issue but nobody else was able to recreate it. What are your system specs?

Hi there,

today I came across another oddity in LHI. When I start at the airport and fly a bit farther away (say the opposite end of the two high mountains), the two high mountains get holes in them. Even if I turn around and get closer again, that does not change. It looks like ...

950872LHI_1.jpg

Only when I get really close again, the holes vanish and it looks normal again...

38051LHI_2.jpg

Has anyboy of you seen that and has an idea if I can do something about it? Thank you.

Do you have something like FTX, something that modifies global or that area's scenery?

I have FTX, yes. But I have it in "off mode". FTX only manipulates global things in "on mode" and restores in "off mode". When you switch FTX off, it does not effect other sceneries. All other sceneries are working fine, its just LHI showing that.

My specs are...

- Intel T2500 2.0GHz Dual Core

- 2GB Ram

- NV 7400Go 174.12

- 5400rpm hdd, lots free

- Win XP Pro SP2

- FSX SP2 (no accpack, just SP2)

I saw something similar, though where I was seeing it was buzzing along the cliff side. As I rounded the big cliffs down at the end the very edge of the cliff would appear transparent briefly.

I saw something similar, though where I was seeing it was buzzing along the cliff side. As I rounded the big cliffs down at the end the very edge of the cliff would appear transparent briefly.

Could you post some screens?