Flaps issue A321 professional

RKR

There is a problem with the A320 and A321 Professional. I am unable to set flaps 2 for the aircraft. When I increase flaps from 1 to 2 or decrease from 3 to 2 the flaps lever snaps to 1. I am running on P3D 4.5 H3 and use X-56 Hotas. The controller works perfectly with other planes in P3D but not for the Buses. I have tested removing all controllers and the same thing happens when I use the F5-F8 keys on the keyboard. From flaps up pressing F7 increases to 1 and then snaps back. Pressing F8 gives full flaps, then F6 decreases to 3 and snaps back to 1 on the next press.

AB Version: 1.4.3.2

P3D V5.3HF2

Windows 10 Home 21H2

i9-10900K

NVIDIA RTX 3090

Thanks in advance for your help

• Aerosoft

Hello @RKR,

did you try the same with other hardware bindings removed? Since this sounds, as if another hardware input blocks the flaps... I will additionally ask @SimWare for input.

I removed the only bindings to two Logitech joystick keys for incremental flaps. That did not help. The issue persists.

• Aerosoft
28 minutes ago, RKR said:

I removed the only bindings to two Logitech joystick keys for incremental flaps. That did not help. The issue persists.

Hi,
This seems to work well.
See the video I just made.
I unplugged all the connected hardware and operated the flaps with the keys only.
---> Do you have FSUIPC installed ?

Best regards.

I unplugged the joystick controller, removed the bindings and used F5-F8. Still the same issue.

Best regards

Archived