SAM3 Crashes Xplane 11 On Exit!

mike4648

A week ago i upgraded to Sam3 and started seeing strange "CANNOT READ MEMORY ERROR" Box popup when shutting down Xplane11. This went on for days i even upgraded to the lastest base which did not fix a thing.

4 days ago i removed SAM3 and reinstalled SAM2 as best i could since they were VERY QUICK to disable SAM2 upgrades, dont know why many people are still using it, and since then Xplane11 has not crashed once on exit.

The support system for SAM is very slow in my opinion and needs attention so im not going to bother contacting them. They can read the forum just like everyone else if they want more information.

Good luck with this module!!!!!!!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Administrator

Hello,

I cannot recreate it here ... (Windows 10, X-Plane 11.55, SAM3 v3.1.8-f1).

May be it is an idea to post your X-Plane 11 Log.txt file here as a file-attachement....

You also can post with discord for a bug report to the developers.

This is here:

bug-reports (discord.com) 

But you have to register at first with discord...

Greets Heinz

Hi, same for me. X-Plane freezes when quitting every time. Also my loading time extends to a couple minutes when SAM is installed. The Log.txt file doesn't show anything, it just randomly stops.