I have downloaded the drivers for the Honeycomb Bravo from the web site and have tried both the version 2100 and version 2200 programs but the same result for them both.

In Windows 10 game device test both of the throttles work smoothly from zero to max as they should, but when I load up any twin engine aircraft, or for that matter any aircraft, the No 1 throttle will advance from idle to about half way with NO actual Aircraft throttle movement and then, like a switch, goes from idle to full throttle with NO slope between the two extremes. No 2 throttle however works correctly.

IF I use the 2200 version driver, on the bottom LH side of the configuration box are the words " MODE :BOEING" and if I click that it will change to "MODE:AIRBUS" . This even shows up if I LOAD and ACTIVATE the DEFAULT profile ??

I have checked and deleted any reference to the throttles in both  FSUIPC and SPAD, even deleted the Honeycomb driver, still the same. It is as if the Honeycomb No1 throttle is set to maybe Air Brakes as the norm, but the Windows test shows it all working as I would expect a Potentiometer works so I am at a total loss.

Previous to installing the Bravo I used 2 x saitek throttle units and they worked perfect with both throttles moving exponentially , unlike the BRAVO unit. 

The rest of the unit works fine including the LED's.

Anyone have any ideas ???

• Aerosoft

Hi,

The axes are not handled by the Honeycomb driver.

You need, as with any other controls, to assign

the axes from within the simulator controller configuration panel.

In MSFS, make sure also to set the ASSISTANCE parameter

to TRUE TO LIFE.

Best regards. 

Hi thanks for the reply. I am using P3D v5.3 and have set all the axis in P3D. WHY do the other 5 axis perform as they should. i.e. progressive from down to up but No 1 goes from down to midway with no movement of the engine throttle and then , like a switch, jumps to full throttle with no progressive movement in between, but when I do a test in windows panel it shows progressive movement from down to up exactly the same as the other 5 axis ????

Rod

• Aerosoft

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived