NeoFly Livery

TheMarvinX

Hi everybody,

thanks to the paintkit provided by Aerosoft (many thanks!!) I´m currently trying to create my first own livery.

As I´m mostly flying NeoFly missions I made a livery for that. Some sample pictures are below/attached.

So what do you think? I will put it on flightsim.to when I´m done, as there is no Twin Otter livery for NeoFly at the moment (at least none that I am aware of).

One question: Almost done I thought it may be fun to give the logo on the tail and the writing on the fuselage some metallic effect. But I´m unsure if I really like it. What do you think?

Maybe I just test it for a few flights...

And a second thing:

As you can see from the sample pictures I will use the fictional (and yes, not correct) registration D-NFLY as default.

I would add some files in the package to exchange the registration codes of the plane.

So here I would like to get some suggestions. But I´ll accept only one per user, to keep it fair.

And I would prefer to have regostrations from all over the world (and not just Europe/US) to reflect the world wide useage of the plane. So I will not necessarily use the first suggestions but the ones I like. 🙂

Happy to hear from you!

Wolfgang

Please login to display this image.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived