how to create new SIDs or STARs

He Pickly

There are many SIDs or STARs that are not public. I have some detailed data on them. Can I create some SIDs or STARs in the navigation database? Is there a related tutorial? The product I have is a P3DV5 version of 319

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, this is not possible. The navdata Aerosoft provides are real world data coming from Lido (Lufthansa Systems). If you have procedures which are not inluded in the navdata base, there can be 3 reasons:

1. The navdata base in the Bus is outdated. It includes always the data which were current at the time when the product was released. You can update them by buying a subscription, like this one: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/flight-simulator-2004/tools-missions/1750/navdatapro-one-year-subscription-13-datasets?number=AS11686

2. If procedures are not public for any reason (like military) they can not b included in commercial navdata for civil flights

3. Your information are outdated.

Maybe you can give an example to clarify it.

e.g ZULS there are some RNP SIDs and STARs, but these procedures are only available to domestic airlines in China. The procedure of one of the departure procedures is shown below. This procedure also for civil flights.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, they are not in the Lido database, as none of the commercial customers of Lufthansa System required those data.

Archived