A330 Professional EFB, Terrain on ND.dat Issues

alphabravo676

Hi all, 

Hoping I've posted this in the right place.

I bought the A330 from Orbx and installed through Orbx Central and just cannot for the life of me seem to figure out how to fix these issues. I have already contacted Orbx directly through submitting a ticket and they believe this is an issue for this forum or for me to figure out myself... 

Below are my problems I am encountering:

- Entire EFB is whited out with the "WebSimBrowser failed to load URL" error. However, the file path it gives me does not exist. It believes I have the aerosoft folder and subfolders under onedrive, although I do not use onedrive and am signed out of it. 

- On launch I get two error boxes, as seen in the attached picture. Once again, this file path does not exist, as I do not use onedrive. 

- The FMGC and nav displays do not recognise airports, waypoints, nav aids etc. - I assume this is to do with the above

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall through Orbx Central, with no luck. Also tried deleting the Aerosoft folder in my documents folder, however, this also does not work :( 

FYI, I am very, very new to P3D as a whole and got this as my first aircraft. Please bear with me as I try and learn this sim - I previously used XP11. 

I appreciate any help I can get.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I‘m seeing 2 problems:

You bought the Bus from Orbx, so you should ask them for help, as they use another installation procedure then the default Aerosoft Installer.

Your Documents folder is linked to OneDrive. This is the root cause of many problems. So unlink it.

Archived