Honeycomb Bravo in FS2004

Hello

I have been engaged in a running battle trying to get the Honeycomb Bravo to function properly in FS9. It may be of interest to have a look at my posts over at Flightsim.com, " Honeycomb Bravo inFS2004",which will give some idea of where I'm coming from.There have been nearly 1300 views which indicates a significant interest in the subject. A number of people have said that they are using the Bravo in FS2004 successfully however none have come forward and revealed precisely how this was accomplished. 

One of the issues I am unable to satisfactorily deal with is the effective stroke of the throttle,prop and mixture axis.I am using FSUIPC 3.99 (registered version) , to recognize the axis,which it does accomplish,however on the calibration page, (any axis), I am getting only only half a stroke.Specifically, the read outs,in my case, begin at -16256 with the lever down against the detent. Moving the lever upwards, the reading drops down to zero at the halfway point then increase to +16256 at the top of the stoke.(with corresponding bizarre behavior in the 3d view) I was hoping that someone might divulge the workaround to this issue.Then of course,one must continue with the calibration procedure however,I think the axis behavior should be tackled first.

I did set Bravo up in FSX and it seemed to function properly over there,however as I do not care for FSX, I left it at that and returned to the battle of using the Bravo in FS 2004. Just to complicate things, my old clunky CH Throttle (may it R.I.P.), with its neanderthal innards did not have a problem working passably well in both FS9 as well as FSX. However the Honeycomb Bravo,that state of the art technological Wunderkindt seems unable to do so..... Seriously?

• Aerosoft

Dear Sir,

Please note the Bravo is announced compatible with FSX, P3D, Xplane and MSFS.
However assigning the axes in the simulator itself directly should not be an issue as long as the 

throttle is properly calibrated in Windows before.

Since the calibration issue you have seems to be related to the use of the throttle with FSUIPC, I suggest you

check the FSUIPC dedicated forum : 
https://forum.simflight.com/forum/30-fsuipc-support-pete-dowson-modules/

Best regards.

Archived