[LTAF] Adana Airport no ATC frequencies?

Er!k

Hi Aerosoft,

Just got Adana Airport and it really looks cool with all those surrounding buildings and a nice approach. When approaching the airport (using default ATC) I noticed there are no tower and ground frequencies, but instead a generic frequency where you have to announce your position. Also at the ground there is no ATC to assign you a parking and last but not least when parked no options for ground vehicles appear. I looked up some charts and found there are some active frequencies: ltaf.pdf (gokcekalgin.com)

Can these be added in a future update as well as the option to allow ground vehicles (ramp connection, baggage, catering)?

• Like 1

• Aerosoft

Hi @Er!k,

I just tested the scenery with the WT CJ4 and our CRJ, both had ATC and ground handling was available. Could you test those or let me know in which use-case you experienced those difficulties?

1 hour ago, Jonas S. said:

Hi @Er!k,

I just tested the scenery with the WT CJ4 and our CRJ, both had ATC and ground handling was available. Could you test those or let me know in which use-case you experienced those difficulties?

Hi Jonas, thanks for testing. I experienced the issue when coming into the airport. There is no Tower or ground frequency, just a 'tune LTAF traffic' frequency.

@Jonas S. Just planned an IFR flightplan from gate 6A with the A320neo and here is what I got:

Asking Clearance via the Approach frequency indicates there is no tower/ground frequency added. Also the ATC instructions looks the same as with any uncontrolled airport. You have to announce your position. Normally with a ground/tower, you ask for taxi etc.

Here you see no tower/ground, only the 'Approach' frequency. There should be (according to charts):

- Adana Ground Tower 121.9

- Adana Tower 121.1

Please login to display this image.

When asking clearance:

You also see in the ATC options that you have to announce your position. IRL this is not the case.

And regarding the ground vehicles:

I can select the ATC option but the list remains empty...

• 2 months later...

Hello. I also bought this scenery (Steam) and I like it very much. (I have the above mentioned ATC issue too)

In addition to this, the aircraft aligns to the left side of the runway on ILS approach. It doesn't center the track. I guess this is due to MSFS default scenery (I have reported the situation to MSFS), because default scenery has same issue too.

It would be great if you could find a solution wit a patch etc. for this as well.

Greetings,

I think MSFS team did the repair of LTAF Rwy05 ILS. On my flights today, ILS approach worked perfectly in both the default and addon sceneries. Many thanks to those who contributed. But the ATC issue persists. For that, I think it will be necessary to make an additional application to MSFS.

• 2 weeks later...

@Jonas S. Today an update appeared for Adana. Unfortunately this does not fix the above issue and also no ground services can be called, however I see them at the stands. I am using the FlyByWire A320neo. Can you please check if you can see this as well?

@Er IkHi, we found a solution for custom ATC frequencies. Hopefully it will be updated when the tests are complete. In addition, Adana Şakirpaşa Airport approach and departures are also managed by Incirlik Approach.

• Thanks 1