Ultimate Ground Services X

ednairways

Hi all,

i bought GSX from Aerosoft on Wednesday. I used the trial to preview it and see what it looked like, turned out I loved it. Anyway, I bought GSX and ran the installer. All was okay but I could only request pushback/engine start; no deboarding, catering etc. I also noticed that the Ctrl+F12 function and the Ctrl+Shift+F12 function still brought up the trial menu. I went in to the addon manager that comes with GSX and found GSX under Aerosoft. It turns out that the GSX had not been activated. When I tried to activate it, it says I need a serial code. Now, when I go into my instant downloads section on Aerosoft, it says that I don't need a serial code for the activation. Attached you can see what I mean. I am using FSX:Steam Edition on Windows 10.

More recently, the Ultimate Ground Crew X option in the addon bar in FSX has disappeared despite numerous reinstalls.

Yours, &c.

Please login to display this image.

As I see from your picture you have not bought "GSX - Ground services" - (published by FSDT) but "Ultimate Ground Crew"  from FS2Crew. These are two different programs. So the Addon Manager of FSDT cannot help.

Archived