A slightly more modern instrument panel

olof

I kind of like flying the Otter with a modern Aspen Evolution glass display.

This is using AirManager on a touch screen monitor and the Knobster as well as a number of other hardware switches and encoders. And I use Track IR with the Puck sometimes, not all the time but when flying through a tight mountain valley dodging  snow squalls it is terrific, very immersive and the frame rate on this model is the best I have seen in my setup so far in an add-on.

The Otter flies really well now even on auto pilot. I have flown all kinds of approaches now on AP and no problems at all. But I really like hand flying it, it has a real nice stable feel. It feels heavy but very stable and can land very short if you set things up right.

This is now my favorite plane in FS2020. 

I have had to use the de icing a few times, it does not animate but it does work, it takes a while but turning on all the de ice will clear all surfaces in a few minutes.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Archived