Mixture Lever Problem with FSUIPC (SOLVED)

• Aerosoft
1 minute ago, ravenn22 said:

fair enough!  I'm clear on the functionality ( on / off switch ) - I'm just suggesting the animation of the lever in the cockpit should match the player's hardware position - even if it's still binary behavior ( on/off - 95% of the range is "on" and the bottom 5% is "cutoff" ) 

I suspect players would see this as a bug ( throttle and prop controls all move 1:1 - but you move your mixture/fuel lever and don't see anything happen until you pull it all the way off )

esp. for players that don't read the manual and are expecting a fuel idle or low setting ;)

thanks for the reply - cheers!

Hi Raven,

Thank you

I fully understand what you mean.
We will consider this remark of course.
And I agree the manual needs to be read ! ;);)

Take care.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 3:43 AM, Rick Rowe said:

Has anyone been able to get the fuel cutoff (mixture levers) to work with axes and ohs and the Bravo Quadrant?  Been trying most of the evening and no luck for me.

Richard Rowe

Hi I use the keyboard commands [shift] [Ctrl] [F2] and [Shift] [Ctrl] [F3] in Axes and Ohs, 

That works ok

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hi Rick,

This seems to be the only way to do it with AAO.
However, I recommend to use the MSFS assignments when available if possible.

Best regards.

vor 11 Stunden , SimWare sagte:

However, I recommend to use the MSFS assignments when available if possible.

Hm, I'd like to BUT then I had to switch assignments profiles everytime I change to another plane. So I use FSUIPC  which does that automaticly ! Don't know if AAO can do this too ?

• Aerosoft

Hi Otto,

You can assign templates (assignments to buttons or axes) to a specific aircraft.

As the aircraft is detected at AAO startup, it should indeed be possible to have an automatic

switch.
See below

Please login to display this image.

Best regards.

Archived