FlyJsim 727 landing gear operation with Bravo throttle unit

I'll try to ask this here, and hopefully some one can solve my problem.  I have been using the FlyJsim 727 profiles from here for awhile, and at first everything worked well.  But a month or so ago, somehow my gear lever got out of sync with the landing gear of the 727, and now when I flip the gear lever up on the Bravo, the landing gear lever in the airplane only goes to off.  Any further manipulation of the Bravo gear lever just gets the gear lever in the airplane going back and forth from off to down again.  Then, when I have raised the gear with the mouse, and set the lever eventually to off, putting the Bravo lever to down sends the gear lever in the airplane back to  up! 

The FJS 727 is a bit unusual in that the user has to return the gear lever in the plane to off manually ( most other add-ons do this automatically).  This means that if you ever forget and somehow things get out of sync, it can be a real problem.  Thus far I have relinstalled the json files in the profile, and deleted and reinstalled the airplane itself all to no avail.  I do not plan on reinstalling Xplane itself!  Hopefully some one here can provide a solution, and thank you in advance!

• Aerosoft
11 hours ago, Tony Vallillo said:

I'll try to ask this here, and hopefully some one can solve my problem.  I have been using the FlyJsim 727 profiles from here for awhile, and at first everything worked well.  But a month or so ago, somehow my gear lever got out of sync with the landing gear of the 727, and now when I flip the gear lever up on the Bravo, the landing gear lever in the airplane only goes to off.  Any further manipulation of the Bravo gear lever just gets the gear lever in the airplane going back and forth from off to down again.  Then, when I have raised the gear with the mouse, and set the lever eventually to off, putting the Bravo lever to down sends the gear lever in the airplane back to  up! 

The FJS 727 is a bit unusual in that the user has to return the gear lever in the plane to off manually ( most other add-ons do this automatically).  This means that if you ever forget and somehow things get out of sync, it can be a real problem.  Thus far I have relinstalled the json files in the profile, and deleted and reinstalled the airplane itself all to no avail.  I do not plan on reinstalling Xplane itself!  Hopefully some one here can provide a solution, and thank you in advance!

Dear Tony,

It looks to me like either a wrong assignment of a double assignment.
The risk is to have a same button assigned in the Xplane configuration AND in the Configurator.
This can lead to conflictual commands.

Please check bot the Configurator and Xplane configuration on the gear functions.

Best regards.

• Aerosoft
12 hours ago, Tony Vallillo said:

Thanks.  I'll try to check.  The configurator profile was downloaded from here, so I have no idea what is in it, nor how to check.

Hi Tony,

This is fine. Just make sure you know exactly what does what.
If unsure, just create and load an exmpty profile in the Configurator and check what is in the Xplane

configuration panel.
This will most likely avoid redundancy and conflicts.

Best regards.

Archived