Aerosoft one forgets installed sceneries in P3Dv5 with Hotfix 1

Lothar

I have reinstalled P3Dv5 with the latest hotfix 1 version.....131.
Unfortunately I followed the recommendation and pressed "delete generated files".
All addons were gone in the new P3Dv5.
I then reinstalled the first sceneries Hamburg and Munich via Aerosoft one.
The next day they disappeared in the addon library. Now I have reinstalled them without using Aerosoft one so that they do not disappear.
P3D v5 seems to have a problem communicating with Aerosoft one.

In the meantime I have installed Hamburg prof with the normal Installer. Now P3D ask for setting into P3D V5 addon folder. Answer with jes set it into the folder.

This question I missed with the Aerosoft one tool.

Now the Tool show me for Hamburg prof an " upgrade". For that I have to reinstall this scenery.

But I`ll do it not. The best is to deinstall the Aerosoft one into the rubbish box. Is`nt it ?

Grüße

Lothar

• 2 weeks later...
On 26.12.2021 at 12:59, Lothar sagte:

I have reinstalled P3Dv5 with the latest hotfix 1 version.....131.
Unfortunately I followed the recommendation and pressed "delete generated files".
All addons were gone in the new P3Dv5.
I then reinstalled the first sceneries Hamburg and Munich via Aerosoft one.
The next day they disappeared in the addon library. Now I have reinstalled them without using Aerosoft one so that they do not disappear.
P3D v5 seems to have a problem communicating with Aerosoft one.

In the meantime I have installed Hamburg prof with the normal Installer. Now P3D ask for setting into P3D V5 addon folder. Answer with jes set it into the folder.

This question I missed with the Aerosoft one tool.

Now the Tool show me for Hamburg prof an " upgrade". For that I have to reinstall this scenery.

But I`ll do it not. The best is to deinstall the Aerosoft one into the rubbish box. Is`nt it ?

Grüße

Lothar

I had similar issues and remove Aerosoft One again (unfort. cause I like to have a one click installer).

The normal installation are still working and I hope that Aerosoft keeps providing both cause I wont install Aerosoft One anymore.

• Thanks 1