Hard Disk Space???

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Ok ok ok ok  I have enough humiliation and embarrassment steamed and suffered from the fact that screenshots from MS2020 always are more superior and better than my FSX screenshots.

That means it is time for me to buy new powerful laptop that can handle MS2020

Many computer companies offer me  great sale price on laptops with 1 TB SSD hard drive with 8 GB ram video and 32 GB ram for 1500 bucks using 11th generation Intel chip and 15 or 16 inch screen BUT I feel 1 TB SSD is not enough for MS2020 that is notorious for massive hard disk space gobbling.  

Since many of you are using MS2020, I am curious to know HOW MUCH GB hard disk space has your MS2020 eaten up with and without add ons such as sceneries and aircrafts because it might be possible that 1 TB might be enough.

Thanks for any input

Regards,

Aharon

• Deputy Sheriffs

Although there are official systemrequirements, the answer is not easy:

Please login to display this image.

The mentioned 150GB are not enough. If you install all of the available World Updates, which makes it look far better, you will end up with around 200GB. And with every mandatory update some add. GB are added. All numbers without 3rd party add-ons. I have currently add. 80GB of add-ons which is not really much.

My recommendation: if possible add a 2nd SSD with 1 TB only for flightsimming.

For everything else (CPU anmd GPU) baseline should be the "ideal spec" from the system requirements.

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

My recommendation: if possible add a 2nd SSD with 1 TB only for flightsimming.

Exactly my thoughts!!  Thanks for confirming that 1 TB is NOT enough 

Regards,

Aharon

Archived