Sim-Wings Pro Hamburg: Completely dark at night.

torestabell

Hello!

Could anyone help me find out why the airport is dark at night? I have dynamic lighting turned on in P3Dv5, and also in the EDDH airport configurator. There are light poles, but they don't cast any light on anything. In Sim-Wings Munich, the Dynamic Lighting is working fine. When I turn Dyn.Lighting off, there is no difference at EDDH, but at Munich, the light becomes the "old fashioned" lighting from before Dyn.Lighing times. Any ideas as to why dynamic lighting doesn't work? I just deinstalled and reinstalled Hamburg to see if it would fix itself. 

On the images, you can see screenshots from SimWings Munich and SimWings Hamburg.

Thanks!

Tore S.K, Oslo, Norway.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

I just checked, I do have 16 files within the Effects folder. Can you check whether the addon-xml is correctly inserted in the Addons.cfg? Additionally, could you post a screenshot of your configurator?

Archived