Problems with installing LDSP scenery

I've been having a bit of a problem with the installation of the LDSP scenery. Airport buildings and traffic are ok but the runway and the ramp aren't there (see screenshot). The scenery is at the top of the scenery_packs.ini file so shouldn't be having a problem with overlays lower down the file. Any help to fix this would be appreciated as it's driving me mad.

Thanks in advance....

Please login to display this image.

scenery_packs.ini

• Administrator

Hello,

do you have the Plugin SAM3 installed?

This is required for the scenery Split XP.

You can do it with the Aerosoft One Client.

https://one.aerosoft.com/

Or you can download and install SAM3 from the developer page:

Installation : Stairport (freshdesk.com)

More Infos about SAM3 you also find here:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/167080-sam3-info/

Greets Heinz

Hello Heinz,

I already have SAM3 installed and this is not the issue. It looks like a problem with the mesh and I don't know how to fix it. The runway and ramp are not showing - please see image in original post.

Thanks,

Simon....

• Developer

Oh... the missing ground poly is still happening? Try increasing the "number of world objects" slider in the XP graphics options, the ground should be visible at higher settings. I'm sure we fixed this quite a while ago, the update seems to be stuck in the pipeline somehow.

• Developer

There will be an update fixing this completely, currently preparing some more stuff for this so you can fly at lower settings again in the future.

Archived