Airbus Pro A320 Family - Aircraft State will not Initialize

Pilot Pete

Hello - I reinstalled the Airbus Professional A318/319/320/321 package for P3Dv5 after the most recent update. When I use Shift + 4 to go to the FMC  setup, and I select Aircraft state “Take-Off State,” the white line “Take-Off State” just continues to blink, and the aircraft state never initializes. If I go to the “Load/Fuel” page I can’t even enter the loads either. I am not sure how to resolve this, as I have had the Airbus Professional packages since they were released years ago. Right now they are unusable, so any assistance would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Pete

Hi Pete,

in the german section of the forum this behaviour of the Airbus Prof. after installing the latest installers was recognized as well. Look here. Aerosoft devs maybe found one reason and you can try the offered solution. It seems that not all errors are eliminated with the new dll but at least you can go on.

Jan

20 minutes ago, frumpy said:

Hi Pete,

in the german section of the forum this behaviour of the Airbus Prof. after installing the latest installers was recognized as well. Look here. Aerosoft devs maybe found one reason and you can try the offered solution. It seems that not all errors are eliminated with the new dll but at least you can go on.

Jan

Thanks Jan, I will give that a look and see if it fixes the issue.

Cheers, Pete

On 10/10/2021 at 1:23 PM, frumpy said:

Hi Pete,

Jan

This fixed the issue. Thanks!!

Cheers, Pete

Archived