We need Every Vote!!!

Do you like having Hardware Controllers that can access anything??  Cool me too :)

Can you please take the time to do what is needed to Vote up this Thread ....  Yes if you have not been active on the MSFS forums then you are going to need to spend like 15 mins reading some 5 Articles over there before you get your T1 status and ability to Vote...  

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/enhanced-api-to-access-all-aircraft-state-and-trigger-all-cockpit-functions/454608

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to see this show up. Several other items on the list appear to have many less votes but are being handled. This is a HUGE issue in my book. I've used FSUIPC and now Axis and Ohs and neither are user friendly short of being a programmer. I'm a typical power user. I've spent countless sums on this hobby, though for FS2020 use it's about $1,000 in hardware and software with more to come and finding that I have to become fluent in scripting to just get buttons and switches assigned to my throttle quadrant is frankly NUTS. In my case FS' Control Options should allow me to assign all the available functions to the Alpha and Bravo. I just found out, for example, that the NAV button can't respond as usual in the CRJ and instead just lights the HDG button. What???? Come on. Vote this WAY up.

On 10/20/2021 at 2:36 AM, Agrajag27 said:

I'd love to see this show up. Several other items on the list appear to have many less votes but are being handled. This is a HUGE issue in my book. I've used FSUIPC and now Axis and Ohs and neither are user friendly short of being a programmer. I'm a typical power user. I've spent countless sums on this hobby, though for FS2020 use it's about $1,000 in hardware and software with more to come and finding that I have to become fluent in scripting to just get buttons and switches assigned to my throttle quadrant is frankly NUTS. In my case FS' Control Options should allow me to assign all the available functions to the Alpha and Bravo. I just found out, for example, that the NAV button can't respond as usual in the CRJ and instead just lights the HDG button. What???? Come on. Vote this WAY up.

You are going to need to use AXIS and OHS to control the L:VARS of the CRJ to get all of those controls working...

4 minutes ago, LesOReilly said:

You are going to need to use AXIS and OHS to control the L:VARS of the CRJ to get all of those controls working...

I said that. <grin> I own both apps and they really shouldn't be needed.

Archived