Jump to content

EFB no longer connecting to Navigraph


samwise7
 Share

Recommended Posts

In the configurator utility

 

Navigation Data Source - Navigraph is selected

EFB settings - Charts provider - Navigraph is selected 

 

When I attempt to login - The navigraph site opens and requests I grant permissions.  All options are selected and I get the message indicating that I can return to my application.  However this is where I expect to see the green login was successful message in the configurator but the message in the configurator is never displayed

 

The same steps and results happen with my copies of the 318/319, 320/321, and 330 products.

 

Can this be checked on your side for a possible solution? If I can provide any additional info please feel free to ask. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Deputy Sheriffs

I have no problem to login and display the charts.

Try the following:

- close P3D

-open the Configurator (make sure you choose the one belonging to your Bus)

- go to EFB settings and logout from Navigraph

- clear your browser cache

- try again

 

BTW: the navdata source got nothing to do with the EFB.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you,  I will try clearing my browser cache which is the only thing on your list that I didn't do. 

 

BTW: Navigation Data Source is the verbatim section under the General tab in the configurator where you select between NavDataPro and Navigraph, but I guess this refers to the AIRAC cycle for the FMS only if I understand you correctly. 

 

Update: Just tried clearing my browser cache unfortunately the problem persists for me.  Maybe something to do with a recent windows update.  I'll try reversing those and trying again. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, samwise7 said:

BTW: Navigation Data Source is the verbatim section under the General tab in the configurator where you select between NavDataPro and Navigraph, but I guess this refers to the AIRAC cycle for the FMS only if I understand you correctly.

Exactly

 

and you are sure that you used the Configurator for the specific aircraft? While the software itself is the same, the data are stored individually for the A31x, A32x and A330

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, mopperle said:

Exactly

 

and you are sure that you used the Configurator for the specific aircraft? While the software itself is the same, the data are stored individually for the A31x, A32x and A330

Yes I used the configurators applicable to the aircraft I was using.  I am using p3d v5 hf1, (not the latest hotfix).  I think I may have introduced this problem by accepting the latest windows update.  I plan to roll that update back and try again tomorrow. 

 

Thanks for your suggestions. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I've decided to continue to try to find a work around for this issue to prevent having to rollback windows.  Can anyone here say if an Aerosoft navdata airac subsciption is required to use the charts component offered by AS? or can the charts be used stand alone with Navigraph as the navdata source? Would this affect the "currency" of the AS charts in any way? Thanks in advance for any help or comments offered.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Aerosoft
9 minutes ago, samwise7 said:

So I've decided to continue to try to find a work around for this issue to prevent having to rollback windows.  Can anyone here say if an Aerosoft navdata airac subsciption is required to use the charts component offered by AS? or can the charts be used stand alone with Navigraph as the navdata source? Would this affect the "currency" of the AS charts in any way? Thanks in advance for any help or comments offered.   

Hi,

 

Aerosoft offers Navdata and Charts in different products or as a bundle: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flugsimulation/flight-simulator-x/tools/1483/navdatapro-charts-one-year-access (see below for further subscription timings, such as one-day or monthly)

In order to access the charts you will need an active subscription. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...