Feature Transfer Error

Hi,

I am trying to install the Aerosoft Airbus Pro for P3DV5 and I am getting a Feature Transfer Error which reads;

Feature: P3DV4 (I'm not sure why as I have v5 installed and I am using an installer for v5...)

Component: P3D_ROOT

File: <P3DPATH>\

Error: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

I have bought a new computer and this is literally the first thing I am trying to install. My user is an administrator and I have already tried re-installing windows. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cameron

Please login to display this image.

Sorry you're having issues.  That error is due to some issues with Windows, specially Windows system files.  It's a local issue that has nothing to do with our software.  Below is a link that MAY help, but if you'll search for the error online you're bound to find more information.  The P3Dv4 is a mystery.

https://kb.reallusion.com/General/50028/How-to-fix-Feature-Transfer-Error-or-Catastrophic-Failure-when-installing

Archived