Pitch Sync

JetNoise

Dear Devs and Captains,

according to this:

Please login to display this image.

Pitch Sync is not working (for me ....). 

Can someone more knowledgeable ca have a look at it.

What I can see is the yellow "SYNC" on the PFD, but the FDs go all over the place.

Same for the FDs will command a high pitch when trying to come out of a (intentionell) low speed, high AOA situation.

Resetting the FDs will not clear the pitch commanded so once in level flight and good speed, once the autopilot is engaged again it is again commanding a high pitch.

SYNC FD does not help as described above....

Button assigned : "SYNC_FLIGHT_DIRECTOR_PITCH" since there isn't (??) a specific one for the CRJ.

Oliver

On 12.6.2021 at 11:40, JetNoise sagte:

Dear Devs and Captains,

according to this:

Please login to display this image.

Pitch Sync is not working (for me ....). 

Can someone more knowledgeable ca have a look at it.

What I can see is the yellow "SYNC" on the PFD, but the FDs go all over the place.

Same for the FDs will command a high pitch when trying to come out of a (intentionell) low speed, high AOA situation.

Resetting the FDs will not clear the pitch commanded so once in level flight and good speed, once the autopilot is engaged again it is again commanding a high pitch.

SYNC FD does not help as described above....

Button assigned : "SYNC_FLIGHT_DIRECTOR_PITCH" since there isn't (??) a specific one for the CRJ.

Oliver

I tried again today and the "behaviour" is replicable.  Can someone please try and verify 

Sometimes the horizontal FD-Bar is actually adjusting to the commanded pitch (Sync button on Yoke)  but it is not maintaining that pitch for long.

Bank and heading is not adjusted at all.
"SYNC" annunciator, only sometimes appears, but is not staying ON constantly,  as long "Pitch Sync" is pressed continuesly.

At somepoint the FD goes haywire, showing a resonable pitch but the aircraft climbing/descending in a high AOA

If more Info is needed, leave a PM.  Thank you

Oliver

BTW i am on the latest full release 1.0.5.0  (AS Shop download"

Archived