KASE > KABQ Will not load..no error, but blank origin/dest/legs

Can someone check this please...when I try to load this plan made in simbrief i select it in the route menu, it says ROUTE LOADED and then when i go back to the sec pln page to activate it, everything is blank...I've created MANY other working flight plans but this one will not load into the FMS.

This is a legitimate route for a CRJ, both United Airlines and American Airlines fly CRJ's from Aspen to Albuquerque, just as a reference point.

KASEKABQ.flp

• Deputy Sheriffs

I can not replicate your problem using the flighplan you posted:
Load the flightplan:

Please login to display this image.

Go to SEC FPLAN

Click ACTIVATE and then EXEC

And I get this

and this

Seems as if you missed one of the steps.

41 minutes ago, mopperle said:

I can not replicate your problem using the flighplan you posted:
Load the flightplan:

Go to SEC FPLAN

Click ACTIVATE and then EXEC

And I get this

and this

Seems as if you missed one of the steps.

There is def a bug in there somewhere, it works for me this moment now as well. I've loaded literally 30-40 flight plans on the CRJ, the process in extremely simple, but I HAVE seen this issue 2-4 times since release where you pick the plan in the route menu, it says LOADED, then you go to the SEC FPLN page and it's all blank, therefore obviously there is nothing to activate nor execute.  The night I tried this particular plan I tried to load it many times, I even clicked restart flight, and even quit out of MSFS and brought it back up to the same result and finally gave up and made a different flight plan. If there is some way for me to get you data the next time this happens I am happy to do it.

Archived