The first route, was scheduling my arrival in SPZO, which was:

ARRIVAL:
TAUJA3.CEMIL

TRANS: CEMIL

--------------------
APPROACHE

RWY: RNAV28
TRANS: CEMIL

Every time I tried to select TRANS CEMIL on the MCDU, the MSFS froze and never came back, having to force the shutdown.

----------------------------------------

On the second route, I tried to use the following exit procedure:

SID:
TAUJA3
TRANS: ILMOX

Every time I tried to select this exit procedure on the MCDU, the same freezing problem occurred. I had to restart MSFS several times before quitting and selecting another exit. After that the flight was made.

For having this problem in both procedures that the CEMIL fixed existed, I imagined that the problem would be linked to it. But I found that not on the next route

The third route, when trying to configure the arrival procedure in the MCDU, the same problem occurred. (in this case the MSFS stressed before I selected the transition)

ARRIVAL:
NENAT 3B

What was done to revert the problem and was not solved:
- Remove all addons (including liveries) from the community folder.
- The steps described in this link that I found right here on the forum: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/160373-resetting-the-aircraft/
- The steps between another link found right here on the forum. https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/160445-crash-to-desktop/
- Tests with other aircraft. The problem was not repeated.
- I did the test without Navgraphic AIRAC installed then tried with AIRAC installed Both the problem occurred

Theoretically I found the solution to the problem!
Deletes the Aerosoft CRJ folder from within the OFFICIAL folder. And I asked to install the aircraft again.
I need to do some tests, mainly with AIRAC installed. But the settings were selected without causing a crasch of the simulator

Archived