Control mapped to Fuel Mixture axis can kill the CRJ engines

If you have a control mapped to fuel mixture and have it set to full lean, your CRJ engines might cut out.

Controls don't appear to be synchronised at start-up, but if you press ESC and then resume, the virtual controls are aligned with your physical controls.

Recommend that you either remove the fuel mixture mapping or make sure that it is always set to full rich when flying the CRJ.

• Aerosoft

Dear Sir,

This happens with all engines.
The Flight Simulator logic also triggers the fuel cutoffs.

To avoid this, you can create a throttle profile specific to the CRJ and make sure no mixture
axis is assigned.

There have been two reports from people who didn't know about this, just in the last couple of days, and as I generally leave my fuel mixture lever at full rich, i wasn't aware that it affects all aircraft.

I was just trying to ensure that people are aware of what might be causing their engines to inexplicably cut out.

• Aerosoft
vor 15 Minuten, Caterpillar sagte:

There have been two reports from people who didn't know about this, just in the last couple of days, and as I generally leave my fuel mixture lever at full rich, i wasn't aware that it affects all aircraft.

I was just trying to ensure that people are aware of what might be causing their engines to inexplicably cut out.

Thanks Caterpillar.
There is actually not much to do.
This is Flight Simulator but also Prepar3D and FSX logic.

Take care.

Archived