Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

N1 Target oveshoot

I posted a topic regarding the FADEC overshooting the target N1 when the throttles are in climb, toga, or mct detents but it was locked after Mr. Hartmann said that it is an issue they are working on fixing.  However, I was watching some youtube streams of the crj and noticed that not everyone is having that same behavior with he aircraft, it looks like its working correctly for some people.  Is there any chance this is a conflict with my Saitek throttles that I can fix?  I would love to fix the issue as right now the airplane climbs and takes off with too much power and its very unrealistic.  

7 hours ago, Pilot53 said:

I posted a topic regarding the FADEC overshooting the target N1 when the throttles are in climb, toga, or mct detents but it was locked after Mr. Hartmann said that it is an issue they are working on fixing.  However, I was watching some youtube streams of the crj and noticed that not everyone is having that same behavior with he aircraft, it looks like its working correctly for some people.  Is there any chance this is a conflict with my Saitek throttles that I can fix?  I would love to fix the issue as right now the airplane climbs and takes off with too much power and its very unrealistic.  

Update:

It works properly if I use the simulator keys (F2 and F3) to set the detents, but it doesnt work when i move my throttles into the detents.  

Archived