Are we going to request new liveries/repaints here?

51 minutes ago, riskas123 said:

I have some free time now and that looks like a pretty easy livery to make, give me until tomorrow (utc+1) and I'll probably have something ready.

That’s great! Appreciate it. There’s also a logo on the belly that isn’t visible in those pics.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A rough cut and paste view - a CRJ with a hulu skirt on.

I've also started progress on my own paint kit since I couldn't find one for now...  

I'm thinking about doing some liveries, the more details in a request the better. If I'd make a template it would probably something like this:   -Aircraft Model (especially when the 900/100

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, medic1030 said:

That’s great! Appreciate it. There’s also a logo on the belly that isn’t visible in those pics.

I didn't know that, in what orientation is it?

3 hours ago, medic1030 said:

Would love to see the new Air Canada Express (operated by jazz) livery. They currently only operate the 200 and 900, but given that the 550/700 is all that’s available for MSFS right now it’ll have to do as a sub. An AC Express repaint would be superbly appreciated by those of us flying in Canada.

71FDC51E-84F1-495E-A390-615827A8CAB7.jpeg

950F0477-845A-4D20-9620-20A0D920D782.jpeg

59A353CA-00C6-46B1-979C-C7B66013ADFA.png

7FF7D462-8877-4984-9EFD-2528A0FBB2AF.png

CCF2A2F3-CB5D-4909-848B-67E0EB50B29C.png

I'm nothing if not efficient lol

2 hours ago, SAMARA163 said:

can anyone make a livery like this? Thank you in advance. 

2021-03-15-08-58-53.jpg.2a61738fa0a6f261d3e464eafe24e6b0.thumb.jpg.f0f40a52d5efafbf7dab26e5be2048c3.jpg

Hi, I already said yes but I've got a bit of the backlog for the time being.

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, UptownJones7 said:

You are a stud, if you made the Ice blue version too I would be so happy :) 

Might look at making some toothpaste, yeah. I made the new livery per request and then I saw that someone else had done it before me XD

6 hours ago, riskas123 said:

Might look at making some toothpaste, yeah. I made the new livery per request and then I saw that someone else had done it before me XD

Yeah I noticed that too, I'm always checking flightsim.to for new liveries and no one has made the toothpaste yet so you would be doing some groundbreaking work here ;)

8 minutes ago, UptownJones7 said:

no one has made the toothpaste yet so you would be doing some groundbreaking work here ;)

I wouldn't say groundbreaking lol. I'll look at it though,  tend to look for liveries before making them too, but I forgot to once. That was now, the one time when it actually mattered....

4 hours ago, riskas123 said:

I wouldn't say groundbreaking lol. I'll look at it though,  tend to look for liveries before making them too, but I forgot to once. That was now, the one time when it actually mattered....

Haha yeah that is a tough one... well if the ice blue livery doesn't work out then no worries, but if you manage to get it done some time I would be sincerely grateful.

I know this is a bit of a strange request, but some more US legacy-subcontractor combos would be nice (like United Express/SkyWest), just for sake of completeness. I'd imagine someone's already working on "fleet packs" if you will but I just thought I'd whack this request in anyhow. Thanks in advance ^^

Looking forward to your SA Express release (if it's still in the works). There's one on flightsim.to that while it's a good effort, it's still missing a lot of details and it seems the author has made the final update.

• 3 weeks later...