Issue: I can't config properly the Bravo Throttle Quadrant for P3DV5 w/ PMDG 737NXGU

Hi guys,

Can anyone can help me with the configuration of my Bravo Throttle Quadrant?

My configuration is the following:

Windows 10

P3d v5

PMDG 737 NXu

Driver: Honeycomb-Configurator P3DV5 2.1

(I'm not sure about the version I'm using, I downloaded the files from this link Prepar3D V5 Honeycomb Software - Honeycomb Profiles - AEROSOFT COMMUNITY SERVICES, but in the about section, it still shows the 2.0.1 version)

Profile:BFC_Throttle_Config_PMDG_NGX(u)

This is what I have done so far:

1. Plug the Bravo Throttle Quadrant

2. Installed the Honeycomb-Configurator P3DV5 2.0.1 

3. In the Honeycomb-Configurator P3DV5 I did the following:

a) Profile > Actions > Activate PMDG (Successfully)

b) Download the BFC_Throttle_Config_PMDG_NGX(u) Profile

c) Select and activate the profile

I did all as stated is this recommended video ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xW-c8b8HEM&list=PL-CM2J7huv9GsJLInEaXS71CKKU_5g3Sl&index=4&ab_channel=MrJaraNet

The outcome of this configuration didn't configure the Quadrant correctly, and I have the following issues:

1. Thurst Lever # 1 and # 2 activate the rudder
  2. Reverser N1 the Gear lever

To summit up, nothing makes sense.I fell a little frustrated at this point. Any suggestions or help is very welcome.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

German 

• Aerosoft

Hi German,

do you see the LEDs working on your Bravo Throttle? This would indicate that there is at least a working connection to the NGXu. Regarding your thrust lever and reverser issues: you have to make sure that there are no double assignments in P3D itself, so all the buttons on the Bravo should be cleared out there.

Thank you for the response BenBaron. I do see the LEDs on when I am using P3D.
I verified the Axis Assignments Menu, and I cleared all the wrong assignments (I am attaching a screenshot so you can see it ). However, except for the Landing gear lever, the quadrant is still unresponsive to any input. 

I think the profile isn't working. I appreciate if you can guide through the config process, I fell lost here.

Thanks a lot!
Cheers,
German 

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hi German,

just to be clear: only the buttons need to be cleared out for the Bravo in the P3D controls menu. As those are defined via the ConfigTool. Axis on the contrary you have to define yourself.

When you are in the sim, please select Add-Ons -> Honecomb -> BFC - Reload Bindings and tell me what information is written out in the red text line on top of the screen. Esp the name of the loaded profile.

Thank you so much Benjamin for your help. After I configured the axis menu, everything worked as it supposed to except the Reverser #1 that still triggers the landing gear lever to the opposite selection it current is.

Do you know how I can fix that?

Finally, I did the Reload Bindings things, and the correct profile appeared in red. I have to that every time I run the sim?

Thank you so much for your support. I couldn't have done without your help.

Best wishes, 
German

• Aerosoft

Hi German, 

I'm glad you're getting somewhere.

Re the reverser: I can only think of that the landing gear is still assigned to the reverser somewhere else. Might be P3D menu itself but could also be e.g. FSUIPC, if you are using that one. 

No: the profiles you have activated once stay activated until you choose new ones via the ConfigTool and activate them.

Archived