A330 PFD

safakcayli

Hi,

I want to ask refresh rate of PFD, it is looking really low and hand flying on takeoff or landing if the weather is windy being really hard. Normally I got more than 60 fps in sim but PDF shows like I am getting 10 FPS. And also FD is really agressive sometimes or maybe due to refresh rate I can see like that. 

Is there any fix for this ? Plane is really good to fly but this refresh rate issue not enjoyable.

Thanks in advance,

Safak Caylı 

2 hours ago, masterhawk said:

No, not that I’m aware of. That part is hard coded.

If we increase that, the CPU usage will be higher.

Thanks for answer but I belive this is wrong topic. I mention about P3D v5 A330 Pro. My mistake to opening wrong place sorry for that.

it will be still impossible ? There must be a way becasue how FSlabs, PMDG, Qualitywings do that. This plane is really good, but as I said if it is windy cannot fly with hand, looks like 10 FPS. PFD is not smooth. It is not anoying ?  Or is that tricky way to manage it ?

Thank you.

Şafak Çaylı

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 hours ago, safakcayli said:

Thanks for answer but I belive this is wrong topic. I mention about P3D v5 A330 Pro. My mistake to opening wrong place sorry for that.

it will be still impossible ? There must be a way becasue how FSlabs, PMDG, Qualitywings do that. This plane is really good, but as I said if it is windy cannot fly with hand, looks like 10 FPS. PFD is not smooth. It is not anoying ?  Or is that tricky way to manage it ?

Thank you.

Şafak Çaylı

Same answer, as same code base.

Archived