Jump to content

Setting up for FF A320


Recommended Posts

Hi!

I have already made a profile for Toliss A321 without too much difficulty.

However, I cannot succeed with FF A320. I mean when I press the button on Bravo, there is no response for the FF A320.

I have a question. The command I use (eg. a320/Panel/FCU_SpeedMode_switch_push) is from the command.txt file located at  \X-Plane 11\Aircraft\FlightFactor A320 ultimate\DOCs.

Should I copy the file somewhere else so that HC configurator can read it?

I am wondering if I just enter the command in the configurator variable, how can the configurator "know" where to find that line for the aircraft?

I hope I have made my question clear.

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I want to make my question more clear.

Should we copy the lines in command.txt and dataref.txt from "\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\FlightFactor A320 ultimate\DOCs"  into  "\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\Commands.txt and datarefs.txt" ?

Thanks a lot for clarifying!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

Hello divinglyc,

I don't think so. If the A320 Ultimate is loaded, then also its datarefs and commands are loaded into X-Plane 11.

So X-Plane 11 knows this commands and also the AFC_Bridge plugin shall know it.

For example: If you move the files commands.txt and datarefs.txt out of the X-Plane 11/resources/plugins folder, then the Alpha Yoke and Bravo Throttle nevertheless is working with all the configurations.

And if you click in the A320 Ultimate Cockpit with the mouse the FCU SpeedMode switch, then it will work I think... So the behind this switch working command must work.

 

For now, I don't know why the switch command for the A320 U will not work... Sorry...

May be FlightFactor byself can help in this case? http://flightfactor.aero/ticket/

 

Greets Heinz

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

Hello divinglyc,

I don't think so. If the A320 Ultimate is loaded, then also its datarefs and commands are loaded into X-Plane 11.

So X-Plane 11 knows this commands and also the AFC_Bridge plugin shall know it.

For example: If you move the files commands.txt and datarefs.txt out of the X-Plane 11/resources/plugins folder, then the Alpha Yoke and Bravo Throttle nevertheless is working with all the configurations.

And if you click in the A320 Ultimate Cockpit with the mouse the FCU SpeedMode switch, then it will work I think... So the behind this switch working command must work.

 

For now, I don't know why the switch command for the A320 U will not work... Sorry...

May be FlightFactor byself can help in this case? http://flightfactor.aero/ticket/

 

Greets Heinz

 

 

Thanks for replying!

It is really weird because the command for the rotary knob works, but other FCU buttons do not work and and most of the LEDs except the landing gear's do not work either.

I have entered the command and dataref into the configurator as I did for Toliss A321...

I will file a ticket to Flight factor. Thanks again!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2020 at 9:17 PM, divinglyc said:

Thanks for replying!

It is really weird because the command for the rotary knob works, but other FCU buttons do not work and and most of the LEDs except the landing gear's do not work either.

I have entered the command and dataref into the configurator as I did for Toliss A321...

I will file a ticket to Flight factor. Thanks again!

 

Hi, can you guys checks this again for the mechanism of Honeycomb Xplane 11 connector, my friend working for a individual equitment called "quickmake" told me his self-made FCU panel works well for FFA320, I had summit a ticket to Flight Factor but no response yet. it will be really nice if you could help us dig into this problem

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BTW, the command a320/Panel/FCU_SpeedMode_switch_push works great when assigned in the configuration of XPlane, it just won't work for the case setting in the Honeycomb software, so I think the root reason may come from Honeycomb

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Aerosoft
vor 6 Stunden , chenjie4255 sagte:

BTW, the command a320/Panel/FCU_SpeedMode_switch_push works great when assigned in the configuration of XPlane, it just won't work for the case setting in the Honeycomb software, so I think the root reason may come from Honeycomb

This "might" be related to a current bug that sometimes does not let you correctly save a defined commandRef in the ConfigTool. This will be fixed in version 2.2.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/19/2021 at 4:42 PM, BenBaron said:

This "might" be related to a current bug that sometimes does not let you correctly save a defined commandRef in the ConfigTool. This will be fixed in version 2.2.

 

Hi BenBaron, Thanks for your reply. FYI, This happened while using version 2.0.0 and persists on the latest version 2.1.0, so it should not be a bug introduced with version 2.1.0.

 

Looking forward to this bug fixed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...