Configuration Aerosoft A320/A321 problem

PilotCanada

Hello guys, I bought the aerosoft A320/A321 and also a joystick. I saw that I need to configurate the files of the A320/A321 to use the joystick in the game. When I come to open the Aerosoft.AirbusX.A320_21.Configurator file, I am not able to open this file. Do you guys have an idea how I will open this file or is there another way to configurate the product ?

• Deputy Sheriffs
38 minutes ago, PilotCanada said:

Hello guys, I bought the aerosoft A320/A321 and also a joystick. I saw that I need to configurate the files of the A320/A321 to use the joystick in the game. When I come to open the Aerosoft.AirbusX.A320_21.Configurator file, I am not able to open this file. Do you guys have an idea how I will open this file or is there another way to configurate the product ?

Hi, which Joystick have you bought?

Do you get any error message when you try to open the configurator?

What version of the Airbus have you currently installed?

Yes, I am using FSX Steam. In steam apps, FSX, aerosoft, Airbus A320_A321, it is an .exe file named Aerosoft.AirbusX.A320_21.Configurator. It doesn't show me an error message. It will just not open it after I am clicking yes to execute the application. 

When I do open FSX, it says this product is out of date, do an update. Could it be because of that ? Some days ago, I tried to update but because windows warned me, I didn't do it. It is the fs2crew update.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived