Altimeter Warning

nbillo

Dear support.

I was wondering if you could help me with a nagging problem I am having with the A330 Pro Bus. It didn't start initially but on the last couple of flights I've made, I'm getting Bitchin Betty repeat the phrase 'Altimeter Warning' every 20 seconds or so. This is even after I've cleared transition altitude in the climb and I've set all three pressure transducers to std. This has also happened on decent before when I've passed transition and set the pressure transducers to the correct pressure. I've read through some other posts and they suggest disabling the altitude warnings in FS2Crew. This doesn't relate to me because I don't have the FS2Crew enabled, and never have.

I'm not sure where or what I could set to stop her constantly giving me this warning. Has anybody come across this before and if so, do they know how to shut her up?

Kind Regards

Nigel

EDIT:

Sorry I gave the wrong phrase from the annunciator. She doesn't say 'Altimeter warning' she actually says 'Altimeter Setting'

Kind Regards

Nigel

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Nigel,

This is a RAAS feature that you can disable through the RAAS settings on P3D menu bar under Add-Ons->RAAS.

Could you give also the A330 version number that you are using? There was an issue long time ago, where the altimeter wasn't really std even though you had std flag shown. However this has been fixed many months ago already. 

16 hours ago, Secondator said:

Hello Nigel,

This is a RAAS feature that you can disable through the RAAS settings on P3D menu bar under Add-Ons->RAAS.

Could you give also the A330 version number that you are using? There was an issue long time ago, where the altimeter wasn't really std even though you had std flag shown. However this has been fixed many months ago already. 

Hi there and thank you,

Yes it was indeed the RAAS function, I didn't realise it was in the menu sorry. I've disabled the altimeter warnings now and it is all quiet 👍🤣

My version is 1.0.2.1 which I think is the latest version according to my Aerosoft Updater utility.

Kind Regards

Nigel

Archived