Everything is White at EGLL for FSX

signmanbob

I am running FSX with Acceleration. I installed Heathrow using that option when asked by the installer.

At night all of the buildings and static aircraft are white with no detail. Is there a setting to fix this or do I just have to turn off DX10 Preview and keep it off?

It seems like half of the add-ons work with it and half don't. You would think that either all would or all wouldn't.

The screen may be too dark to see what I'm talking about, but it is ok during the daytime.

NoDetail_egll2.jpg

I think I'm just going to leave it off until Microsoft and the add-on developers can work the bugs out of it.

A lot of my add-on aircraft including PMDG's 747, all of FDS' planes, Ariane's Boeing 737 and of course Mega London Heathrow don't act right with that selected.

It seems to be hardly worth any little benefit it may have.

I'm asking why on the official FSX blog/site nobody talk about this absurd bugs. They released the SP2 with DX10 preview (which is increased performance, especially if you use Bloom Lights Effects, new water effects and so on...) but actually it's better not to activate it due to different bugs also on the default airport. :shock:

I'm speechless! :cry:

Bye, Max