AES KEYS NOT WORKING

Trigger2010

HI EVERYONE DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SAME FAULT AS ME

I GET TO A STAND IN AES MODE AND TURN THE ENGINES OFF AND THE GUY COME OVER HE CHUTE THE WHELLS AND NTHEN I RELEASE THE BRAKE AND I GET THE AES MANU UP WITH F1 F2 F3 F4 AND SO ON AND THE STEPS TURN ON AND THE BELTS LOADERS. BUT WHEN I PRESS F1 OR F2 OR ANY ON THE KEYS NOTHING WORKS

I ASK AEROSOFT BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT IT COULD BE IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX THIS PLEASE COULD YOU WRITE BACK

THANKS

MARTIN

• Verified Developer

Hi,

1.) When you set the Brakes, don't release them to open the Menu, just press Ctrl-Shift-W to open the Menu

2.) When you have press F2 for example, how long did you wait? Which Aircrafttype you use? Are the stairs allready there?

Not all of this function Key will directly generate something. The Bus will wait until the stairs are in position, the Caterer wait until the loader are placed, the Cleaing waits until the Bus is gone and so on...

BTW: Next time posting regarding AES please use the Utility Forum and dont write in capital letters, that's sounds like you are shouting.

• 2 months later...

hi am using the pmdg737-700

and the stairs are there waiting to go on the plane and as soon as i turn the engines off the steps go on and the belt and then i tryed to press f2 and nothing happens

many thanks

martin

• Verified Developer
hi am using the pmdg737-700

and the stairs are there waiting to go on the plane and as soon as i turn the engines off the steps go on and the belt and then i tryed to press f2 and nothing happens

many thanks

martin

Can you say me, why you post a link to your trouble here in other post? Do you mean that this will help you faster? When everybody do this, we will have only links everywhere. SO STOP THAT.

To your problem: Did you press the key combination Shift-Ctrl-W before you try to press F2? When the AES Menu Window is not shown when you try to press F2, it will not work.