SimStart Checklist not working

FlyingAce63

When I first installed SimStarter NG, the SimStart Checklist was working fine. But since the last revision, it hasn't worked. The checkbox is checked and there are items in the list. When I start a profile, it goes directly to the RunSet and skips the checklist.

• Verified Developer

can you make s screeshot? Checklists are Profile dependent so might be, that the profile you've run has no checklist?

I guess I should have made myself more clear. Whether I have a checklist in that specific profile or not is irrelevant because the checklist is not working for all profiles and I have 3 of them. And each one has a checklist. Nevertheless, here is the requested screenshot.

Please login to display this image.

Hi, please reopen "The SimStart Checklis not working" thread. The issue is not resolved. My mother got sick and had to have surgery so I was preoccupied with that for a while.

Thank you.

• Verified Developer

Thanks. But all are working on my system except "Default" as there is no checklist assigned. you can see it in the filesystem. Each "profile*.cfg" belongs to the same "chk_List_profile*.cfg". And "chk_List_profile_00001.cfg" is missing.

Please login to display this image.

If that's not what you mean as cause for that problem - please tell me what you expect so I can have a look on this in detail. 🙂

Ok, apparently the Debugpack didn't help to troubleshoot the problem. Perhaps this short video would give you a better idea of what is happening.

Please login to view this video.

Archived