Installation PAth Bonanza A 36

Captain Woody

Hello everybody. Can someone help me with my problem. I use the FSX from Steam. I have now bought the Bonanza A36 from Aerosoft. According to the instructions, the path of the installation will be found automatically. Unfortunately, this is not the case. Can someone tell me the path. thanks in advance

• Deputy Sheriffs

Usually the Installer asks for to which sim you want to insatll the product. If it offers the FSX:SE and you choose this option, indeed it should find the correct path. Did you run the insatller as Admin (right click on the setup file and choose "Run as..."?

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK this is not an Aerosoft installer, but the one from Carenado, so there are 2 options:
- the installer can not fimd FSX:SE for whatever reason (broken install, broken registry....)

- you have indeed to point him manually to the folder where the FSX.EXE is.

To make sure, you better ask Carenado directly.

• Deputy Sheriffs
Just now, Captain Woody said:

because I bought and downloaded the game directly from Aerosoft.

That doesnt mean anything. Sometimes Aerosoft gets only the core files and build its own installer around them and in other cases like Carenado or PMDG they get the "complete" product.

Archived